- The two piece set bonus will give you 999 Thorns as Fire damage.
- The three piece set bonus will give you a 1.1% Chance to Fear enemies on hit.
- The four piece set bonus will give you a 3% damage bonus to demons and you gain a chance to reflect enemy projectiles.
- Ranged and melee attackers take 999 Fire damage per hit.
- 1.1% Chance to Fear on Hit
- +3% Damage to Demons
- Chance to reflect projectiles when you are hit by enemies.
Level 60 stat ranges shown below.
+5 Random Magic Properties
Sulam met an unfortunate end when he tried to harvest the flesh of a demon that was not actually dead. He was never able to complete this, the last piece of his set. Fortunately, he left the plans for its construction.