- The two piece set bonus will give you 999 Thorns as Fire damage.
- The three piece set bonus will give you a 1.1% Chance to Fear enemies on hit.
- The four piece set bonus will give you a 3% damage bonus to demons and you gain a chance to reflect enemy projectiles.
- Ranged and melee attackers take 999 Fire damage per hit.
- 1.1% Chance to Fear on Hit
- +3% Damage to Demons
- Chance to reflect projectiles when you are hit by enemies.
Level 60 stat ranges shown below.
+5 Random Magic Properties
Patterned after the work of Sulam, the armorer who followed in the path of the warrior Myrdgar and collected the skins of fallen demons in order to craft a nearly impenetrable suit of armor.