- The two piece set bonus decreases the Earthquake cooldown by 2 seconds for each enemy killed by the Earthquake.
- The four piece set bonus will cast Earthquake where you land your Leap.
- Earthquakes generated by the 4 piece set bonus WILL generate Fury if you're using the Earthen Might Passive Skill.
Might of the Earth
- Reduce the cooldown of Earthquake by 2 seconds every time it kills an enemy.
- Cause an Earthquake when you land after using Leap.
Level 70 stat ranges shown below.
- Critical Hit Chance Increased by 8.0–10.0%
One of 3 Magic Properties (varies)
- +626–750 Strength
- +626–750 Intelligence
- +626–750 Dexterity
+4 Random Magic Properties
As of Patch 2.0.5 (May 13, 2014)
- Bug Fix: Fixed an issue that allowed Earthquakes caused by this set to generate Fury via the Earthen Might passive.
As of Patch 2.1.0 (August 26, 2014) the following changes were made to the 4 piece set bonus:
- Earthquakes caused by the Might of the Earth set will once again generate Fury through the Earthen Might Passive Skill.
No mortal can escape the grasp of the earth. No matter how high something jumps or flies, it always eventually plummets back to the ground. Imagine that power in your hands.