- The two piece set bonus automatically casts Smoke Screen if you fall below 25% life. This can happen once every 30 seconds.
- The four piece bonus reduces all your cooldowns by 1 second each time you kill a demon.
The Shadow’s Mantle
- When receiving fatal damage, you instead automatically cast Smoke Screen and are healed to 25% Life. This effect may occur once every 120 seconds.
- Shadow Power gains the effect of every rune.
Level 70 stat ranges shown below.
One of 3 Magic Properties (varies)
- +416–500 Intelligence
- +416–500 Dexterity
- +416–500 Strength
+4 Random Magic Properties
Three Empty Socket
As of Patch 2.1.0 (August 26, 2014) the following changes were made to this set:
- (2) Set Bonus: Now, upon receiving fatal damage you instead automatically cast Smoke Screen and are healed to 25% Life. This effect may only occur once every 120 seconds.
- (4) Set Bonus: Has been redesigned. Now enables all Shadow Power runes.
They also removed the choice of 14 skill buffs and replaced it with three empty sockets.
Legends in the Dreadlands speak of an uncanny demon hunter named Kunai who could become one with shadow.