Stats/build for archon?

Posted by Member alyu314 on 4/10/13 05:22 PM #1

Can someone tell me what are the ideal stats needed for archon (LS vs LOH, IAS needed?), or direct me to a through up-to-date archon guide? cant find anything good on the blizz forums.

right now my plan is beam, then LL+meteors until archon comes back. using stun with LL to keep big guys at bay, but I still feel the killing is too slow. I'm testing mp10 in crypts of the ancients over and over, and it takes about 3 min if I dont die.

help please!
Posted by Member Khan on 4/10/13 10:46 PM #2

Here's my current MP4 Archon build. Pay no attention to the Ray of Frost as I was experimenting. I usually use Meteor/Meteor Shower in its place.

I'll get you my actual in-game stats later.

MP10? Wow. I can't imagine archon on MP10...Doesn't seem feasible as my intent is just straight quick melt for XP. I definitely don't know anyone that can do that sort of damage on MP10.

Posted by Member eleganthobo on 4/11/13 08:14 AM #3

Very few people can keep up Archon consistently in mp10 as it stands, much less do it efficiently. I think you'll need at least 650k dps buffed, can't remember where I saw this tho. However, with the multiplayer buff to Archon and nerf to monster HP, imagine what would happen if there were 4 pretty geared Archons... Four huge beams insta-melting everything on the screen.
Posted by Member alyu314 on 4/11/13 01:34 PM #4

well, I was thinking short runs (like leorics only) since I heard they give mad xp (and shadows once 1.08 is out)