Diablo Fans Datamining, HUGE!

Posted by Member Mehsiah on 9/12/13 03:47 AM #1

@Anuiran

Alot of info coming out right now. Haha Idk why Im awake at almost 7am but /shrug.

GuildInviteReceived - You have received an invitation from {s1} to join clan {s2}.

:)

Diablofans.com
Posted by Member woodssaxon on 9/12/13 07:20 AM #2

Wow- this looks awesome!
Posted by Member nuhertz on 9/12/13 07:30 AM #3

Looking through some of the item stats:

ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_531_x1 - Automatically cast Smoke Screen when you fall below 30% Life. This effect may occur once every 30 seconds.
ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_516_x1 - When receiving fatal damage, you are instead restored to 100% of maximum Life and and resources. This item is destroyed in the process.
ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_561_x1 - Emit Lightning Nova around you for 150% weapon damage every second while your Arcane Power is less than 20% of maximum.
ItemPassive_Unique_Dagger_103_x1 - Chance on hit to poison your enemy if they have a higher health percent than you, causing them to take 20% increased damage for 5 seconds.

There are a lot of items with bonuses for low health/resources.

I like the idea that not having AP or Health is an advantage, and opens up a whole new style of play!
Posted by Member mentok1982 on 9/12/13 11:22 AM #4

What will our clan name be? Dhub?
Posted by Member ecocd on 9/12/13 11:28 AM #5

Diablofans is very, very, very clear these are very, very early and are only for testing purposes. These should be taken more like Blizzard's brainstorming ideas than ideas that are in the expansion.

X1_Adria_Encounter_Name - Boss: Adria
X1_Adria_Taunt_Text - Defeat Adria

Good. I was disappointed I wasn't able to take her down in D3.

Holy Cause - Increase the amount of Holy damage on your weapon by 10%. / The proc effect of Holy weapons is increased by 10%.

They're testing adding elemental damage effects back into the game. This will be very interesting with how it interacts with the damage ranges and we're all aware of the reduced damage range on the cold damage affix due to it's entirely-pointless-in-Inferno 30% chill effect.

ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_502_x1 - Transform into something angelic or demonic.
ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_503_x1 - You absorb an attribute from the pack you are fighting.

These are the kinds of things they included in late-cycle Diablo 2. Diablo 3 Expansion tag line, "Now more like Diablo 2 than ever before!"

ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_510_x1 - You may have one extra Hydra active at a time.

Why this doesn't exist now, I'll never know.

ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_512_x1 - Enable all runes for a specific skill.
ItemPassive_Unique_Amulet_105_x1 - After earning a massacre bonus, summon forth 5-10 skeletal guardians for 45 seconds.

LOL! While this won't make the final version, this makes me ecstatic that they're testing the boundaries. Actually, I'm sure the first ability will make the final version as a Mighty Belt. >_<

ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_516_x1 - When receiving fatal damage, you are instead restored to 100% of maximum Life and and resources. This item is destroyed in the process.

The most valuable item in the history of Hardcore - also will never make the final game for that very reason.

ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_517_x1 - Elemental Arrow now generates 3 Hatred.
ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_533_x1 - Strafe no longer costs Hatred.

WAAAAAAANT!

ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_025_x1 - Each time you pick up gold, increase your Gold and Health Pickup radius by 1 yard for 10 seconds, stacking up to 30 times.

Whee!

ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_566_x1 - Chance on Critical Hit to increase attack speed and movement speed.

Because a Barb under WoB with 90% CC wasn't dangerous enough

ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_580_x1 - Reduce the cooldown of Earthquake every time it kills an enemy.

This is clearly included to prove not every idea is a good idea. Earthquake could have a 4 second cooldown and people wouldn't use it over WoB

ItemCannotBeEnchantedCrafted - The mystic cannot enchant crafted items.

Only Item Hunters may apply

EnchantMaxLevelWarning - You cannot improve this enchantment any more. Are you sure you want to enchant anyway?

I don't believe I've heard anything along the lines of improving an Enchantment.

It's not much different than reading a forum post with ideas for the expansion, but even that's fun sometimes. Thanks for the heads up @Mehsiah!
Posted by Member nuhertz on 9/12/13 11:40 AM #6

The most valuable item in the history of Hardcore - also will never make the final game for that very reason.

While generally I will submit to the wisdom of @ecocd, I will put in writing you're wrong on this one.

I can't imagine this not being in the game.
Posted by Member mentok1982 on 9/12/13 11:41 AM #7

The data mined data does not include some of the Crusader's abilities and passives that we learned of from PAX.
Here is the full list updated with the data mined data:

***ACTIVE SKILLS****
Heaven's Fury
Call down a furious ray of holy power that burns and damages all enemies.

Falling Sword
Launches yourself into the heavens and comes crashing down on your enemies.

Judgement
Pass your judgement on all enemies in an area.

Law of Valor
Whenever you deal a critical strike against an enemy there is a chance you and your allies will deal more damage for a short period of time.

Law of Faith
When you dodge you an your allies will move faster for a short period of time.

Blessed Hammer
The Blessed Hammer spins around you damaging any enemies around you.

Blessed Shield
Hurls a celestial shield through the air smashing it into enemies.

++Data Mined Info Below++

Sweep Attack Cost: 25 Wrath
Sweep a mystical flail in a wide arc through enemies 20 yards before you, dealing 230% weapon damage to all enemies caught in the arc.
Rune 1: Magnetic Arc - Enemies hit by the attack will also catch on fire for 50% weapon damage over 5 seconds.
Rune 2: Holy Shock - Enemies hit by the sweep attack have a 20% chance to be tripped, stunning them for 5 seconds.

Laws of Justice Cooldown: 30 seconds
Active: Recite a Law, granting you and your allies 900 All Resistances for 5 seconds.
Passive: Whenever you block, there is a chance you and your allies resistances will increase by 300 for 5 seconds.

Steed Charge Cooldown: 15 seconds
You are picked up by magical steed, allowing you to ride through enemies without being noticed or blocked for 3 seconds.

Bombardment Cooldown: 60 seconds
Call in an assault from afar, raining balls of burning pitch and stone onto enemies around you, dealing 400% weapon damage. The bombardment continues on randomly targeted monsters nearby for the next -22 seconds.
Rune 1: Tar Pit - Instead of hurling burning balls of pitch, the carcasses of dead and diseased animals (cows) are thrown. When they land, their poisoned parts are scattered across the battlefield, leaving the area poisoned for a 5 seconds doing 250% weapon damage per second.
Rune 2: Mine Field - A timed bomb is thrown on the battlefield which will explode after 5 seconds dealing 250% weapon damage in a holy cross formation.

Laws of Hope Cooldown: 30 seconds
Active: Recite a Law, increasing resource regeneration for you and your allies by 20% for 5 seconds.
Passive: Whenever you pick up a health globe, you and your allies' resource regeneration rate will be increased by 10% for 5 seconds.

Bird of Prey Cost: 25 Wrath
Active: Order the Gyrfalcon to enrage, increasing the damage it deals for a short time.
Passive: Summon a Mystical Gyrfalcon to fight by your side.
Rune 1: Flock - The Gyrfalcon and his flock swarm the targeted location, dealing 20% weapon damage to all enemies within 15 yards.
Rune 2: Boon
Rune 3: Staggering Cry - The Gyrfalcon emits a piercing shriek, stunning all enemies between it and the targeted location for 3 seconds.

**** PASSIVES ****
Stand Your Ground
Your block chance is increased by 5% and your dodge chance is decreased to 0%.

Indestructible
Gain 1% armor with 5% life missing.
I think this means: Gain 1% armor for every 5% life you lose.

Finery
Gain 34 resistance to all elements for every different color gem socketed. If you have 5 different color gems socketed into your gear you gain another 34 resistance to all elements.

Against All Odds
When sourrounded by 4 or more enemies within 15 yards you gain 10% critical hit chance for 5 seconds

++Data Mined Below++

Heavenly Strength
You can wield a 2-handed weapon in your main hand while holding a Shield in your offhand. Your maximum movement speed is reduced by 10%.
"I want both."

Vigilant
Increase Life regeneration by 413. / Increase total Life regeneration by 3%. Reduce all non-Physical damage taken by 2%.
"Constant vigilance!"

Wrathful
Gain 5% Wrath regeneration for 3 seconds when you block.
"Wrawr."

Holy Cause
Increase the amount of Holy damage on your weapon by 10%. The proc effect of Holy weapons is increased by 10%.
"Let Heaven's might be unleashed upon the wicked."

Posted by Member mentok1982 on 9/12/13 11:51 AM #8

Posted by nuhertz at 09/12/2013 11:40 AM

While generally I will submit to the wisdom of @ecocd, I will put in writing you're wrong on this one.

I think it will make it into the game and I bet most hardcore players will wear it during Uber battles and the like. Since it gets broken when it is used, there will always be a market for them.
Posted by Member nuhertz on 9/12/13 12:00 PM #9

We aren't even sure this is only for hardcore. What if this ring has some of the most powerful stats in the game, but you lose it if you die? Then it gives death a penalty in softcore, as well as serving as an item sink.

This is sure to be interesting.
Posted by Member ecocd on 9/12/13 12:02 PM #10

Posted by mentok1982 at 09/12/2013 11:51 AM

Posted by nuhertz at 09/12/2013 11:40 AM

I think it will make it into the game and I bet most hardcore players will wear it during Uber battles and the like. Since it gets broken when it is used, there will always be a market for them.

It feels like it would be a vanilla item, basically white with this affix. Maybe some paltry base stat and 1 random property. It will be an interesting tradeoff. Whatever gear slot that passive lands on would essentially be the same as removing that item from your character. If it's a hel, you'd be losing over 10% of your life pool thus making you much more likely to die.

As what's essentially a white item, I suppose it could see it in the final version.
Posted by Member mentok1982 on 9/12/13 12:36 PM #11

I want to talk about this:

ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_512_x1 - Enable all runes for a specific skill.

I am going to list off all the skills and I will bold skills which will be difficult to implement with all runes happening on 1 click:

****WIZARD****
Magic Missle: Fire off 3 piercing, tracking missles that do 163% weapon damage & grants 4 AP per enemy hit.
Shock Pulse: Fire bolts that make enemies explode & restores 3 AP per target, plus a piercing orb & a lightning being.
Spectral Blades: 20 yard blades that heal, slows enemies while making them bleed, & grants 3 AP per enemy hit.
Electrocute: A piercing cone of lightning does 115% damage, sends out bolts on crit & gives 1 AP per enemy hit.

Ray of Frost: Cost 10 AP. Storm & beam that can do 364% damage while slowing by 80%. Dead enemies leave ice patch.
Arcane Orb: Cost 20 AP. Orbs orbit you, explode for 260% damage within 20 yards & pierce through enemies.
Arcane Torrent: Uncontrollable torrent that disrupts enemies & cascades on kill, lays mines & has power stone chance.
Disintegrate: Wide, cone shaped beam with damage that increases OT & causes enemies to explode. You also hurt nearby enemies.

Frost Nova: Cooldown 9s. A mist & blast that buffs damage by 15%, can buff CC by 15% & a 50% cascade chance on kill.
Diamond Skin: AP of all skills -7, duration is 9 sec. Absorbs and reflects 21,707 damage & explodes in shards when it wears off.
Slow Time: Cooldown 12s. Enemies are slowed by 80%, take 20% more damage & the effects cling. Allies get 10% attack speed.
Teleport: 1s delay before cooldown. After port you take 30% less damage, cast Wave of Force & have 2 decoys. Also Reversal somehow?

Wave of Force: Costs 15AP, cooldown 9s. Normal knockback, 260% damage, stuns & ports enemies. 40% cascade chance on kill.
Energy Twister: Costs 20AP. 468% damage twisters that collide but also stay in place. Also Wind Charge system thing.
Hydra: Summons all five Hydras in a pentagram formation. BAD ASS!
Meteor: Costs 35AP. 1 Molten 390% meteor, 7 small 104% meteors & 1 frozen 312% comet. On crit molten burns for 8s.
Blizzard: Costs 20AP. 22 yard, 680% damage blizzard with 20% chance to freeze & mist that slows enemies by 60%.

Ice Armor: Melee hits buff armor + chance to frost nova. 30% damage on cast storm slows enemies & does 130% damage.
Storm Armor: -3AP for all skills. Hits all enemies for 130% damage. Being hit buffs MS by 25%. Crits can cause 35% shock.
Magic Weapon: 1.5% LS. Hits grant 1AP. Buffs damage by 15%, shocks & poisons enemies for 15% weapon damage.
Energy Armor: +5% CC, +20AP, +25% all resist. Chance of +4AP when hit. Attacks can only take 35% of your life.
Familiar: Buffs damage by 12%. +620 life regen. 2AP regen per sec. Familiar does 20% weapon damage & protects you when below 50% life.
Posted by Admin DHAdmin on 9/12/13 12:36 PM #12

Wonder how they got their hands on this, seems a bit early for a leak like this. Glad the rumors of a ladder mode coming were true.

Even if things will change it's interesting seeing some of the current ideas they have for legendaries.

"Tempest Rush no longer costs Spirit to channel."
"Gain the base effect of all four Mantras at all times."

Me want.

Edit: Also I won't be reposting this on front page, it's Diablofan's story and work.