The Murlocket is a unique amulet that is an easter egg of sorts. The amulet spawns a Murloc when equipped, which is a popular monster from World of Warcraft. Although the amulet and the Murloc it summons have no real practical use, it is a fun item for collectors or those whom simply enjoy having a cute little pet to follow them around.
What do I do?
Aside from the low drop rate of the Amulet, it is a rather easy item to farm. All you have to do is head over to the Sewers of Caldeum in Act 2 and find the unique monster - Moontooth DreadShark.
- Moontooth can only be found in the Sewers of Caldeum.
- He is not a guaranteed spawn and the amulet will not always drop either. This means you will have to run through this area few times until you find the amulet.
- He always spawns in similar areas that have destructible debris in a corner. If you have found the right one he will appear and emerge from the rubble.
- Monster Power and Difficulty level do not affect the drop rate of the amulet. Play on whatever difficulty you are most comfortable with.
- Unfortunately the Murloc will not help you fight in battle.