Monk Madness

Posted by Member davefollmers on 4/10/18 02:51 AM #1

HI,

I decided to do a non-standard party. I'm currently running 1 Warrior, 3 Monks, a Bard, and 2 casters. I would have done an all Hunter party, but I wanted to prove that you didn't need critical hits to kill Sceadu and Tarjan. The Warrior's in there to turn into a Geomancer because converted Monks suck pretty hard, but I'm tempted to switch over anyway, just for the proper theme.So far, it's going pretty well. Although I did run into a weird fight with a Magic Eater when going to kick sand in Brilhasti's face. In the Catacombs, Magic Eaters are punks. They have, like, 1-5 HP. Apparently, deep in Unterbrae, Magic Eaters turn into freaking tanks. I was easily dishing out 2500 damage each round thanks to my Monks, and it still kept going. I mean, I got it eventually, but I'd forgotten how many HP they have. And I usually have a Hunter and a Rogue to make things like HP meaningless.
Right now, I'm just farming up some Conjurstaffs before heading to Gelidia. Arboria was pretty much a cake walk.
Honestly, I'm kind of tempted to ditch the Bard. Then I could run 4 Monks and put the pointless Warrior in the back row where he can wait for Kinestia. I've got Speedboots, so all I've used the Bard for is weak mid-combat healing. His eventual access to Trebuchet is tempting, but...
Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forums.inxile-entertainment.com/viewtopic.php?t=13244
Motion graphics company

Thanks!