Weapon Throw Barb

Posted by Member mucoromycotina on 9/6/12 03:32 PM #1

Hey guys, I recently posted a Weapon Throw Barbarian build on reddit [Link]. I was wondering what you guys think.

I posted it about 30 min ago so no one on reddit has commented yet.
Posted by Member Luan on 9/13/12 05:30 PM #2

Really nice guide! I actually used a similar Weapon Throw build back before 1.03 to clear inferno. Of course all res and vit are important, but not so much for a weapon throw barb. With the high mobility, constant snare, and the fact that you are ranged, I think heavy priority on DPS actually works out better for efficiency and for the wallet. YMMV!
Posted by Member eLZhi on 9/13/12 08:19 PM #3

going to look into that and try it out shortly
Posted by Member omgbees on 9/15/12 01:08 PM #4

After I get Paragon 75ish I think it is going to be time to give this build a try... looks like a nice change of pace.
Posted by Member FeverFlame on 9/15/12 01:47 PM #5

I run a similar build. However, a few things I would suggest is using ignore pain with the 7 second rune instead of leap. Combined with using insanity in wotb, you can pop both of them and stand still as you melt through elite packs before ignore pain runs out. I also find it better for this build than leap as it doesn't require you to stop throwing spears while attacking. Also, I believe no escape has a 33% proc rate with ricochet.
Posted by Member Erik4471 on 9/15/12 02:23 PM #6

Yeah but for insanity wotb to be a good choice for just melting them you have to have great dps