Wheres yoyo?

Posted by Member Mehsiah on 10/4/13 10:38 PM #1

Anyone know where yoyo/eric went? At 8 days offline, not usual, lol.
Posted by Member yoyo on 10/5/13 06:06 AM #2

Hey Jon, just taking a little break. The grinds for paragon 100 toons have finally started to put me to sleep. I've actually been playing the remastered Ratchet and Clank with my son which is cool since I never played the first two. Still love Diablo but damn this game needs a patch. lol
Posted by Member Mehsiah on 10/5/13 10:42 PM #3

Posted by yoyo at 10/05/2013 06:06 AM

Hey Jon, just taking a little break. The grinds for paragon 100 toons have finally started to put me to sleep. I've actually been playing the remastered Ratchet and Clank with my son which is cool since I never played the first two. Still love Diablo but damn this game needs a patch. lol

Ive still been lvling. Found a thread on d2jsp about Crypt farming a week ago. In the convo channel I'm in theres always 99 people running crypts, exp is insane. Usually have about 15-25 people online in f list cause of all the runs ive been doing, lol.
Posted by Member yoyo on 10/6/13 06:50 AM #4

@mehsiah

Doing the 3 WW Barb + one Bats Witch Doctor thing? I suppose I could bust out the WD for some runs if there is actually some peeps to run with.
Posted by Member Mehsiah on 10/8/13 12:13 AM #5

Posted by yoyo at 10/06/2013 06:50 AM

@mehsiah

Doing the 3 WW Barb + one Bats Witch Doctor thing? I suppose I could bust out the WD for some runs if there is actually some peeps to run with.

Its whatever you fill the group up with. A convo can hold 99 players in-game at any one time. Yes, there are leechers but even if half of them are Crypt searching, thats alot of exp, in alittle bit of time. Haha.

Just finished my 3rd Barb to 100 and started up another. In 4 hours and 22 minutes, I'm sitting at Paragon 21. That is insane IMO.