I'm entirely forgotten how to play

Posted by Member ecocd on 3/4/14 07:16 PM #1

I updated and my key bindings were gone and all my muscle memory kept hitting keys that didn't do the right thing.

Then I start picking up Blue pices of armor with 740 million Dexterity but +2 to Pickup Radius and all my gear have their stats annoyingly split into Primary and Secondary. And I have 3000 Demonic Essences, because my Tomes turned into Essences. I think the most DEs I had at a time was about 200. My Passive 1 Hand Crossbow bonus is worthless now, but they kept the 2-Hand Crossbow Bonus completely overpowered? I'm assuming they pumped 1-Hand XBow damage tremendously.

It's like I put on a comfortable old black cotton t-shirt only to find it's now made of wool and is bright pink. It's still a shirt, but I sure as hell don't recognize it anymore.

CHANGE BAD! ECOCD SMASH! RAAAARRRRRR!
Posted by Member Baldy on 3/4/14 07:56 PM #2

Heads up Sanctuary!! The angry snowman is on the warpath!!!

Also, the grammer nazi is looking side long at the forum title...
Posted by Member Bort on 3/4/14 10:33 PM #3

Posted by Baldy at 03/04/2014 07:56 PM

Also, the grammer nazi is looking side long at the forum title...

Lol
I'm enrtirely forgotten how to spell.

On original topic.
Donno man. So far I'm enjoying the changes. Had to respeck some things, but that's the point of having new stuff. If you had logged on and everthing was exactly the same what would be the point.

Do agree on the key binding problem. Cause my brain can't recall what my settings were, but my fingers wants too.
Posted by Member eastdragon42 on 3/4/14 11:11 PM #4

Posted by ecocd at 03/04/2014 07:16 PM

And I have 3000 Demonic Essences, because my Tomes turned into Essences. I think the most DEs I had at a time was about 200.

3000 DEs?

I have 240,000+ DEs, cause I was speculating on ToS prices going up as the date for the (RM)AH closing down drew nearer...! Didn't realize Blizzard was going to take a previously trade-able/sell-able item & make it an Account Bound item three weeks before the closure date of the auction houses...!! :_( Probably spent close to 100 million gold at various times (I bought some stacks of 30,000 at around 200-something gold apiece, and some 50,000 stacks in the 400~500 gold range) that's now worth...one gold apiece if I vendor 'em? :-0

Posted by ecocd at 03/04/2014 07:16 PM

CHANGE BAD! ECOCD SMASH! RAAAARRRRRR!

Yah, I would definitely have to agree with you on this one...! :-0
Posted by Member Bort on 3/5/14 11:57 AM #5

all i can say to that is... ouch!