The Crusader Build Thread

Posted by Member mentok1982 on 3/14/14 12:03 PM #1

Here is my first attempt at a Crusader Build using the Crusader skill calculator.

Gather and Destroy build.

Here is how I plan to fight:
Step 1: Gather enemies within 18 yards towards me with Sweep Attack-Gathering Sweep (400% damage).
Step 2: Use Judgement-Resolved on them which immobilizes them all and increases Crit Chance by 80%.
Step 3: Activate Laws of Valor-Critical to increase my Crit Damage by 100% for 10 seconds.
Step 4: Activate the Condemn-Eternal Retaliation explosion. It has a 3 second build up.
Step 5: Use Falling Sword-Rapid Descent to do 1,100% damage to enemies within 14 yards.
Step 6: Use Slash-Crush and Sweep Attack until the Condemn explosion does 1,160% damage to all enemies.
Step 7: Kill anything standing with Slash-Crush and Sweep Attack-Gathering Sweep.

The cooldowns of Falling Sword and Condemn are reduced by 1 sec for each enemy hit, so the more enemies I hit with both the sooner I can use both skills again.

Passives:
Righteousness gives me 8 Wrath instead of 5 on Slash-Crush.
Long Arm of the Law makes 100% Crit Damage last for 10 seconds instead of 5.
Insurmountable gives 30% more bloack chance while I have at least 4 enemies on me.
Divine Fortress will give me 20-30% more armor depending on the block chance of my shield.
Posted by Member EnzyOne on 3/27/14 08:46 PM #2

I've only just got to lvl 25 with my Crusader and I must say it's been the most fun to level, even thru Master/Torment. I'm looking forward to maxing this one out and trying a smiliar build to yours. Thanks for sharing. =)