Posted by Member Powpowder on 4/2/14 04:08 AM
I'm following this build from this youtube video (I'm still new and i dont know if this is good or not, please let me know if it isnt!!!)
And i like it for the farming and i need to spirit regen but i cant seem to find the gear to keep up this build!
Does anyone know what stats on a weapon/gear item i need to look out for to enchant it to spirit regen and just generally any tips in helping as im kinda stuck at the moment!!!
What difficulty should i farm on, solo?
Here's a link to my gear/build just so you know where im up too!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#TcPSXk!ZbSV!YZcbbY I'm using this build
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Powpowder-2706/hero/29989757 this is my gear!
Spirit regen gear!
Posted by Member MonKey on 5/1/14 09:58 AM
With all that gear, I think you'll make a pretty decent lightning monk instead. However, if you're keen on using the build you described above, I suggest you focus on Resource regen, Cooldown reduction(CDR), and fire damage:
For Spirit Regen
1. the hexing pants of Mr Yan (which i got from gambling with Kadala) -> +25% resource regen + 25% dps WHILE MOVING
2. Pride's Fall (from Horadric Cache) -> To reduce cost of skills by 30% when u do not take damage for 5s.
3. Gloves of Worship(from Horadric Cache) -> Finding that empowered shrine gives you 1-2 secs or no downtime at all when u cast epiphany!
1. Get as high CDR as possible with your gear(shoulders, amulet, gloves etc.) + Epiphany with inner fire. -> Low cooldown means u can activate Epiphany again, and that means you do not have to have a high spirit rengen. Just ensure that your spirt regen is around 9ish/sec, your hexing pants will make up for the rest.
2. if you're willing to sacrifice some toughness & DPS, go socket your helm with Diamonds. Max possible CDR is 12.5 or 13% i think?
3. Get Born's set and Captain Crimson's set if you need easy gear for CDR. Gives 10% each at 2nd and 3rd set. (Probably need RoRG)
I've personally tried this build and my spirit is always full. Hope this helps you in deciding the gear that you need to look for. Cheers! :)