Auction House Wrap-Up (8/24/12)

Posted by Member mohhsinkhan47 on 8/24/12 01:45 PM #1

Visit my blog for more info: Diablo 3 Tips and Tricks

Gold

The latest update changed the way gold was being sold. Gold can now be sold at about any given price (as long as if it is above $1 and below $250). Third party websites are now adjusting their prices in order to be with in the scope of the Diablo 3 Market. Overall, players will now start to buy gold from the Diablo 3 Market rather than a third party website. With this patch, Blizzard has restored some confidence in the players to buy from the Real Money Auction House.

Plans and Crafting Materials

Majority of the plans are decreasing in value as players figure out that the legendaries are not as powerful as they expected them to be or that there is a overflow of supply entering the market, which is causing an inflation. If you are planing on buying crafting materials and plans, I would hold out for a couple of days as the prices start to settle down.

Other Changes In the Market

With the Paragon System, magic find and gold find gear has gone up. Before the patch Markco and as well as the other writers on this blog pointed out that magic find gear will become valuable and it turns out that they are right. I bought several gear with 30% + magic find for less then 100k gold and now I have sold them all for more than 200k+ gold. What players are looking for now is magic find gear/gold find gear with primary stat plus a decent secondary stat such as vitality or critical chance.

(Sources Used: http://www.d3rmt.com/auction-house/)