couple suggestions

Posted by Member Necross on 6/17/12 07:57 AM #1

an introduction area in the off topic section or something, where those new to forums can post the "hi, my names , i usually play , around the hours of , nice to meet you all" and so on. usually makes for a more tight knit community when we get to know each other a lil better.

also a section where we can post diablo news. that may escape your guys attention or gets posted by blizz during hours your not round or bring attention to a post some may have missed. helps us each look out for one anothers interest.

other than that site looks great and cant wait to see the guides. thanks for inviting me to visit, have it thumbtacked to explorer bar so i will be back.
Posted by Member Pe8er on 8/1/12 04:20 PM #2

Also, "Show New posty since last visit" button would've very useful.
Posted by Member Drunkard on 8/1/12 06:39 PM #3

Posted by Necross at 06/17/2012 07:57 AM

an introduction area in the off topic section or something, where those new to forums can post the "hi, my names , i usually play , around the hours of , nice to meet you all" and so on. usually makes for a more tight knit community when we get to know each other a lil better.

also a section where we can post diablo news. that may escape your guys attention or gets posted by blizz during hours your not round or bring attention to a post some may have missed. helps us each look out for one anothers interest.

other than that site looks great and cant wait to see the guides. thanks for inviting me to visit, have it thumbtacked to explorer bar so i will be back.

I completely agree. I was looking for this when I started browsing the forums.
Posted by Member randeh on 8/1/12 10:35 PM #4

Sorry I didn't want to make a new thread so just thought I'd add in the suggestion here. Would it be possible to add in rare blacksmith crafting plans for the AH tracker section? Perhaps only for armors as I'd be much more interested in the prices of exalted grand armor plans as opposed to legendary weapon crafting plans.
Posted by Admin DHAdmin on 8/1/12 10:58 PM #5

@randeh Yes :) Grand plans are a good idea
Posted by Member bozu on 8/2/12 02:02 PM #6

I've seen a few projects that attempt to track the value of "1k dps" weapons -- this may be worthwhile information.

Also, since gold is artificially "capped" at $0.25/100k, it might be interesting for the time being to track the approximate cash:gold value of some of the more consistently priced items (gems, crafting mats) as an aggregate.