Blizzard Quote [source]
Hello everyone, and welcome to the PTR! Below you will find the Known Issues list for our 1.0.5 patch
(patch notes are available here
). Please do not report bugs that you see on this list as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list.
As a reminder, this list will not
list every bug that is active in the PTR patch. What it is listing are issues that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance. In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here.
Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some rare cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list.
Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III!Combat:
- Monk - Dashing Strike: You can become stuck if you die to a DoT while casting Dashing Strike.
- Wizard - Magic Weapon: Blood Magic rune life steal does not work with DoT payloads.
- The order in which you equip gear with a Legendary affix to add bonus elemental damage causes your damage output to change.
- MinMaxDam Affix is calculating the damage bonus on weapon incorrectly.
- The critical damage caused by the Legendary sword Sever can be used to abuse the Life Steal affix.
- Ruby gems socketed to certain weapon types do not add the correct value to the weapon's maximum damage.
- Act 2: Rare Dust Imp monsters do not spawn, preventing certain achievements from ever being completed.