Blizzard Quote [source]
From Friday, the 5th of April, Patch 2.6.5 PTR will be getting rolled out until next week Friday. There might also be a few minor patches, hotfixes, outages and maintenances throughout PTR's course.
Your PTR will be made easy with two buffs: double Blood Shard drops and increased Legendary drop rate, allowing you to get any needed class items
Testing will prioritize the following items to keep things focused. Players using new item changes (as listed below) to reach the highest levels of the Greater Rifts. Legacy of Nightmares Seasonal buff experimentation, particularly with those builds with unexpected bugs or interactions.
- Ask yourself what you expect in future, what needs improvement now and what was done right.
- To make PTR farming significantly quicker, stock up on Bovine Bardiches, Puzzle Rings and similar items beforehand.
- Break the game and report if you manage-it will ensure the next launch is smoother.
PATCH 2.6.5 Notes
- Added Torment 14 to 16
- Occasionally, you will spawn somewhere strange when using portals dropped by Treasure Goblins.
- Expect new effects in Kanai's Cube after using Primal Puzzle or Ancient Rings.
- PC Players will now see if they used their Cheat Death buff in Party portraits.
- Permanent pings will appear on spots where bosses fell in the Nephalem Rift until that Rift's closure.
- PC Players get a reworked Boss Notification screen.
- PC Players get a reworked Greater Rift Notification screen.
- PC Players get a reworked Greater Rift Completion screen.
- During a Greater Rift, players will not be prevented from entering the game due to matchmaking.
- However, it is impossible to join an active Greater Rift after entering a game.
- Every player will able to see their Greater Rift progress after entering a game.
Quality of Life
- All players get extra stash space; five for PC and 140 for all consoles
- PC Player have stash search functionality
- Players who are crafters can Expand/Collapse every recipe button
- Immediately after going into Bounty areas, a majority of bounty indicators will be displayed
- Horadric Caches now drop Death's Breath
- Season Journey Journals now show all chapters.
- Season 17 buff added; Damage taken has gone down by 4-percent and damage dealt has gone up by 750-percent
- Ring of Royal Grandeur now active for free.
- (NEW) 5-7 are affected after consuming the Bottomless Potion of the Unfettered.
- Akkhan's Leniency : Three-second 75- to 100-percent 15- to 20-percent damage increase of Blessed Shield when used to hit enemy.
- Bloodtide Blade: Enemies in a 25-yard radius suffer 80- to 100-percent 300- to 400% damage with Death Nova.
- Chantodo's Will: Release Wave of Destruction in Archon form; enemies within a 30-yard radius suffer 4000-percent damage per second; Wave of Destruction damage increased by 4000-percent for all non-Archon form attacks (can be multiplied 20x); Attack speed increase also speeds up Wave of Destruction ticks.
- The Dagger of Darts: Poison Darts of the player and their Fetish deal 400- to 500-percent more damage and pierce enemies
- Iron Rose: Blood Nova has 40- to 50-percent 100-percent chance of being casted after using a Siphon Blood to attack
- Jekangbord: Damage increment of 225- to 300-percent and six extra ricochets on enemies for Blessed Shield.
- Sage's Set: Dropped Death's Breaths amount doubled.
- Chat failure within public games (PS4 and Xbox One).
- Incorrect objective number for Immortal King's Set Dungeon.
- Zero players online incorrectly shown on player counter UI.
- Players getting Primal drops for Greater Rift 70 with a first time completion of over 15 minutes.
- Objectives not immediately updating after completion of Bounties requiring interaction with an object.
- Kanai's Cube UI displaying additional Puzzle Ring tab on consoles when Puzzle Ring is equipped.
- Torment levels games not displaying Keywarden icons on the map on Switch.
- Certain subtitles going off-screen in Taiwan localization on Switch.
- Hidden mouse cursor when launching Mac client.
- After defeating Key Wardens, players still having access to Public Games tagged "Key Warden".