Blizzard Quote [source]
Diablo III PATCH 2.6.5 Notes
Patch 2.6.5 has been released for the start of Season 17. Here are some of the new features:
- To match Greater Rift, 75, 70 and 65, Damage and Health of the enemies in Torment 16, 15 and 14 respectively have been adjusted.
- From time to time, players will spawn somewhere unusual when using portals dropped by Treasure Goblins.
- Look out for new effects in Kanai's Cube after using Primal Puzzle or Ancient Rings.
- Players using PC's will now be able to find out if they used their Cheat Death buff in Party portraits.
- Permanent pings will appear on spots where bosses fell in the Nephalem Rift until that Rift's closure.
- PC Players get an improved Boss Notification screen.
- PC Players get an improved Greater Rift Notification screen.
- PC Players get an improved Greater Rift Completion screen.
- Players will not be prevented from entering the game due to matchmaking, uring a Greater Rift.
- However, it is impossible to join an active Greater Rift after entering a game.
- Improvements have been made to rewards for Greater Rift Keys, Organs and Infernal Machines.
Patch 2.6.5 Quality of Life
Players get additional stash space; 5 for PC players and 140 for all consoles
PC Player now have stash search functionality
Players who are crafters can Expand/Collapse recipe buttons
Immediately after going into Bounty areas, a majority of bounty indicators will be displayed
Horadric Caches now drop Death's Breath
Season Journey Journals now show all chapters.
The Galactic Wings are available for Season 17.
Season 17 buffs added; Damage taken has gone down by 4-percent and damage dealt has gone up by 750-percent.
Ring of Royal Grandeur is now active for free.
The Season of Grandeur was by far Blizzard's most popular Themed Season yet. After having a free Ring of Royal Grandeur active, we saw a lot of requests to try the same thing with the Legacy of Nightmares set power
New Patch 2.6.5 Items
- 5-7 are affected after consuming the Bottomless Potion of the Unfettered.
- Akkhan's Leniency : Three-second 75- to 100-percent 35- to 40-percent damage increase of Blessed Shield when used to hit enemy.
- Bloodtide Blade: Enemies in a 25-yard radius suffer 300- to 400% damage with Death Nova.
- Chantodo's Will: Release Wave of Destruction in Archon form; enemies within a 30-yard radius suffer 4000-percent damage per second; Wave of Destruction damage increased by 4000-percent for all non-Archon form attacks (can be multiplied 20x); Attack speed increase also speeds up Wave of Destruction ticks.
- The Dagger of Darts: Poison Darts of the player and their Fetish deal 400- to 500-percent more damage and pierce enemies
- Iron Rose: Blood Nova has 40- to 50-percent 100-percent chance of being casted after using a Siphon Blood to attack
- Jekangbord: Damage increment of 225- to 300-percent and six extra ricochets on enemies for Blessed Shield.
- Sage's Set: Dropped Death's Breaths amount doubled.
- Carnevil : You will shoot a powerful Poison Dart every time you do(10 Fetishes).
- Grace of Inarius :6-piece Bonus.; A swirling tornado of bone will now be activated by the Bone Armour, which will increase the Necromancer's damage by 10000-percent and deal weapon damage of 1000-percent to all enemies in proximity.
- Sin Seekers: Rapid Fire will now also get a damage increase of 250- to 300-percent.
- Wojahnni Assaulter : Every 0.5 seconds you channel Rapid Fire, it will deal an addition 75- to 100-percent damage; and it can multiply up to 4x. Wojahnni Assaulter-acquired stacks will stack at a faster pace
Patch 2.6.5 Bug Fixes
Blizzard have fixed chat failure within public games (PS4 and Xbox One).
Incorrect objective number for Immortal King's Set Dungeon.
Zero players online incorrectly shown on player counter UI.
Players getting Primal drops for Greater Rift 70 with a first time completion of over 15 minutes.
Objectives not immediately updating after completion of Bounties requiring interaction with an object.
Kanai's Cube UI displaying additional Puzzle Ring tab on consoles when Puzzle Ring is equipped.
Torment levels games not displaying Keywarden icons on the map on Switch.
Certain subtitles going off-screen in Taiwan localization on Switch.
Hidden mouse cursor when launching Mac client.
After defeating Key Wardens, players still having access to Public Games tagged "Key Warden".