Diablo Patch 2.6.7a Launched
Blizzard have launched a patch update, Patch 2.6.7a. Here are the details.
Patch 2.6.7a Table of Contents:
Note: PLease note that the changes listed here apply to all versions of Diablo III, including PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC unless otherwise indicated.
Return to Top
- This now increases the damage of Rend by [100-150%]
- Developer's Note: Blizzard have acknowledged in a number of forum posts, that they overshot on Lamentation's original implementation during the 2.6.7 PTR. At the same time they also feel they undershot the overall balance of Rend/Whirlwind's adjustments by removing this bonus completely. After player feedback and completing their own internal testing, they've settled on a middle ground of 100 to 150% that they believe reaches the balance level we were shooting for.
- Shield of Fury
- The benefit of this item is now capped at 20
- Developer's Note: As many noted after the Diabli 2.6.7 update, Blizzard have also overshot on Crusader with the live patch. Blizzard hope that Crusader will perform much better with it's new set, and this cap should rein in damage to a more reasonable level
Patch 2.6.7 Bugs
Return to Top
- Wave of Force (Arcane Attunement)
- Stacks of Arcane Attunement are now removed upon entering a Greater Rift (PC Only)
- Note: This change will be coming to Console in a future patch.
- Patterns of Justice
- The patch update fixes an issue where the Tempest Rush Flurry rune attack did not benefit from the 6-Piece bonus when cancelling Tempest Rush (PC Only)
- Developer's Note: Blizzard were unable to resolve this for 2.6.7a for Console; however, it is slated to be fixed on Console in a future patch.
- Fjord Cutter
- This patch fixes an issue where Fjord Cutter was increasing all damage to slowed or chilled enemies instead of just Seismic Slam damage
- Won Khim Lau
- Here a bug has been fixed where Epiphany would trigger teleporting while channeling Tempest Rush (Electric Field) when Won Khim Lau was equipped