First DiabloHub HC Group?

Posted by Member douvinsky on 6/18/13 09:58 PM #1

I think each of us looted some sort of brims in the A1 and A2 runs.

http://i.imgur.com/NYAuAI4.jpg
Posted by Member yoyo on 6/19/13 04:56 AM #2

@douvinsky

Been a while since we got the old band together. I would say we where a little rusty and disorganized but we did ok. :)

btw @zerokewl, Get that damn Skorn out of my face! lol
Posted by Member douvinsky on 6/19/13 09:49 AM #3

@yoyo

Good to have a full team of old members!

MP1 is a little too easy for us, hard to keep my spirit up from not hitting anything!

Yea I also noticed the big skorn at your face lol.
Posted by Member zerokewl on 6/19/13 06:00 PM #4

Yeah it was a face roll, but for me there were mildly scary moments.

When we run againi wouldnt be opposed to higher mp, but I'd bring my barb to further buff the team.

BTw I now have 1 machine need act2&3 keys for more. Think I have 7 act1 keys
Posted by Member Mehsiah on 6/20/13 11:11 AM #5

Yoyo has been on my case about getting to 60 on Hardcore so I'll be joining you all soon.

Made a Wiz, lvl 39 so far.
Posted by Member JJK59 on 6/20/13 12:07 PM #6

The team member classes are quite a bit different from when we first started. Even though I have killed off A LOT of level 60 DHs in my time, I still miss playing them - killing with ball lightning is somehow extremely satisfying... :)

The WD is much easier to keep alive though.

My last DH took my HF ring with her and I'd like another as well... Have 4 machines and could make 9 more with act 2 keys...
Posted by Member yoyo on 6/20/13 04:04 PM #7

I was power leveling a friend (lvl 41 wizard) and I had a huge lag spike (about 5 seconds) but to my dismay I lived and he died. After all the freeze ups and blue screens lately I renewed the support on my laptop another year. New video card coming in the next week. I usually build my own computers but because I travel as much as I do I wanted a laptop that could run D3 well. Literally 2 days after my warrantee was up I started getting blue screens. Lesson learned, never buy a Dell product.
Posted by Member zerokewl on 6/22/13 03:11 AM #8

Posted by JJK59 at 06/20/2013 12:07 PM

The team member classes are quite a bit different from when we first started. Even though I have killed off A LOT of level 60 DHs in my time, I still miss playing them - killing with ball lightning is somehow extremely satisfying... :)

The WD is much easier to keep alive though.

My last DH took my HF ring with her and I'd like another as well... Have 4 machines and could make 9 more with act 2 keys...

I think we are competing on who can lose the most toons. I'm on at least my5th monk to date. Goal this time is to not use tempst rush asi think that caused my lag spike death s