active members sound off

Posted by Member zerokewl on 4/4/14 11:59 AM #1

Not seeing many active HC players recently. Sound off if you're still here
Posted by Member NightCrawler9 on 4/4/14 02:16 PM #2

Me! Been working on a Witch Doctor. Up to 552K DPS.
Posted by Member Baldy on 4/4/14 06:15 PM #3

My wiz has almost a mil buffed dps ;). Not HC of course but I am still hangin' tough.
Posted by Member EnzyOne on 4/5/14 11:21 PM #4

I've been experiencing quite a lot of lag on SC which has told me to hold off on HC for a while. I do miss it tho. As soon as I get my other toons to 70 I may try again...
Posted by Member zerokewl on 4/7/14 09:13 AM #5

Yeah @baldy wizards seem like the class to play currently. So much damage from that frost spell.

@nightcrawler9 we will have to team up ASAP. I could use a good dependable group. What difficulty are you running? I just moved up to master, but with a high dps group could probably survive torment 1.
Posted by Member douvinsky on 5/11/14 12:06 AM #6

Bought RoS, but I have not been actively playing.

At Hardcore I was levelling my WD from level 60, and I lost him/ her about two days ago to a bad disconnection while at level 66-67. Didn't feel sorry for my WD >-<.

At Softcore I have my monk up to level 70, and when my friends are on, I am farming T4 Rifts with them. Or more like they are carrying me to get me some decent gears :P

I still have an arsenal of characters at Hardcore with not so good gears Pre-RoS, if you are playing hardcore I could join but I would probably just leech away from a distance. Oh, still have my Zero DPS Support Monk gears probably he could survive a little bit longer if you feel like carrying him.
Posted by Member Bort on 5/17/14 12:50 AM #7

Been kicking it on EU side.

Got my HC speed kill achievements for Iskatu and Izual last night.
Posted by Member zerokewl on 5/19/14 05:39 PM #8

Posted by douvinsky at 05/11/2014 12:06 AM

Bought RoS, but I have not been actively playing.

At Hardcore I was levelling my WD from level 60, and I lost him/ her about two days ago to a bad disconnection while at level 66-67. Didn't feel sorry for my WD >-<.

At Softcore I have my monk up to level 70, and when my friends are on, I am farming T4 Rifts with them. Or more like they are carrying me to get me some decent gears :P

I still have an arsenal of characters at Hardcore with not so good gears Pre-RoS, if you are playing hardcore I could join but I would probably just leech away from a distance. Oh, still have my Zero DPS Support Monk gears probably he could survive a little bit longer if you feel like carrying him.

You're awesome, so I will carry you until you can support yourself. Maybe not this week, but any other time I will be willing to help you. FYI though it is ONLY to get your back to the HC world...your SC talk makes me cry.....