- This item was an exclusive Season 1 drop, but now can be found anywhere as of Patch 2.1.2 and the end of Season 1.
- Seasons do not exist in the Console (PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One) versions of the game. But these items can still be found.
This wand reduces the cooldown of Teleport to half of a second. Blizzard Community Manager Tyvalir explained the reason for this as follows:
"Although Aether Walker removes most of the cooldown on Teleport, it leaves a half-second "safety net.” This is because when we were testing the legendary power, we discovered a bug that caused people to double-teleport when they didn’t intend to do so, often putting them in harm’s way or costing them AP that they didn’t mean to spend. While this means you won’t teleport quite as quickly as you would without a minor pause, the fix also prevents you from having to be very precise in how long you (hold) down the mouse button without wasting AP or putting you in danger."
Level 70 stat ranges shown below.
- 1894.2–2267.3 Base DPS (Blizzard's guide says 385)
- (1174–1392)–(1532–1847) Damage (Blizzard's guide says 193–357 Damage)
- 1.40 Attacks per Second
One of 7 Magic Properties (varies)
- +(981–1199)–(1175–1490) Arcane Damage
- +(981–1199)–(1175–1490) Poison Damage
- +(981–1199)–(1175–1490) Lightning Damage
- +(981–1199)–(1175–1490) Holy Damage
- +(981–1199)–(1175–1490) Cold Damage
- +(981–1199)–(1175–1490) Fire Damage
- +(981–1199)–(1175–1490) Damage
+3 Random Magic Properties
"Virgil quickly lashed together remnants of his old broken wands and an unidentified artifact and sanctified them with his own blood, allowing him to teleport to safety and to begin formulating his revenge."