This Focus allows your Enchantress to use all 8 of her skills instead of just 4.
All 8 skills will only become selected when you hire her.
- Charm - Charms an enemy to fight for you for 8 seconds.
- Missile Ward - Buffs you and the Enchantress, reducing damage from ranged attacks by 6%.
- Disorient - Cast a flash of light in an area, causing enemies to be disoriented for 2 seconds.
- Focused Mind - A 40 yard aura that increases attack speed for you and the Enchantress by 3%.
- Forceful Push - Summon an Arcane explosion 8 yards around an enemy, dealing 410% weapon damage as Arcane and knocking back all monsters caught within it.
- Powered Armor - Buffs you and the Enchantress, increasing Armor by 3% and slowing melee attackers by 60% for 1 seconds.
- Erosion - Conjures a pool of energy that deals 330% weapon damage as Arcane over 5 seconds. Affected enemies will also take 3% increased damage.
- Mass Control - Lob a bulb of magical energy that hexes enemies in an area into chickens for 5 seconds.
The minimum level this item can drop at is 61. Below you will find the range of stats found on the level 61 version, however the item can drop at any level above 61. The legendary effect does not change with level.
+4 Random Magic Properties
This ornate hamsa is said to have come from the High Heavens themselves.